Friday, June 17, 2011

Visiting Lambeau Field



The only place Bill wanted to see in Green Bay was Lambeau Field.  We expected a vacant parking lot BUT it was filled with cars.  The event - the Green Bay Packers' players were getting their Super Bowl rings at a special ceremony.



This is my first time being here in the Land of the Packers, Green Bay Wisconsin.
Congratulations and welcome to Lambeau Field
Any chance I can get into the stadium and see some of the players accepting their NFL Championship Rings?
No way!
Well thanks anyway and no hard feelings . ..  BTW anyone ever tell you that you resemble Bart Starr?
No and I still can't let you in,
Thanks anyway and no hard feelings.
And none taken.

                


Is this how they indicate a touchdown.
Yes, you've got it right.
Are you sure I can't come into the stadium?
Yes!



Are you sure my husband can't come into the stadium?
Yes, I'm sure.


I see you have a TV Media pass . . . could I come into the stadium with you . .. sort of like an assistant or something . . .?
No, can't risk it . . . I could lose my media pass. 



Famous statue of Bart Starr



Goodbye Green Bay Packers . . . bet you won't repeat your NFL Championship next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment